July 27 - August 7
Kids In Crisis Scavenger Hunt
The Kids In Crisis Scavenger Hunt is an exciting, fun, family-friendly virtual event.
When will this take place?
The game will be ‘live’ July 27 – August 7, 2020. During which time you’ll be given all sorts of cool challenges in the categories of Family Fun, Do Good, and Community Awareness & Support!
How to participate
You’ll need to download the Goosechase app (it’s free) on your mobile device to participate.
Is there a cost?
There is no cost to play, we want you to have fun with your friends and family, spread the word of Kids In Crisis and learn a little bit about your community. Share your successes via your social media channels and help us raise awareness.
Wondering what you can expect from this one-of-a-kind family adventure?
Examples of some challenges may include:
• Clean out your closet – Grab the funniest piece of clothing in your closet and post a photo
• Car wash – Take a video or photos washing your car without getting wet
• Get Out and Learn about Nature – find a birds nest, plant with buds, sea shells, etc. and take a photo
How long will this game last?
Challenges must be completed within the 2 week time period, from July 27 to August 7, 2020.
Are there Prizes?
Some of the challenges will have special prizes associated within it, provided by various sponsors of the scavenger hunt. After each one, players will post photos of their completed task and will be encouraged to share on social media. One lucky winner and/or team of the game will win a grand prize.
Stay tuned for more information as Kids In Crisis gets ready to announce the launch of the game.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE – CLICK FOR DETAILS
- Join thousands of players and supporters.
- Take advantage of this fun and innovative way to virtually reach local families, individuals and employee teams with a targeted and action-oriented message.
- Increase awareness via social media and engagement among new potential customers.
- Support children and families while securing brand recognition of your product or service.
- Help children in towns and cities where employees live and work.
THANK YOU TO OUR PROUD SPONSORS