Kids in Crisis Wish List
Donating items from our Wish List is a wonderful way for individuals, school, community & corporate groups to assist the Agency with some of our most pressing needs. If you or your group would like to start collection on our behalf, please contact Jasmine Gorey at 203.622.6556 or
for more information and/or to schedule a drop-off time.
Spring/Summer Wish List Items
NEW & UNUSED
- Spring/Summer Teen & Tween clothing: Shorts, t-shirts, swim trunks for t/ween boys and one-piece bathing suits t/ween girls. Most needed sizes are Junior and Adult sizes small - extra large. (NEW and UNUSED only, please)
- Even easier! Gift cards to Old Navy, Target, GAP, etc. for t/ween clothing allows our residents to buy the bathing suit or summer clothes that’s just right for them!
- Beach towels (new and unused only, please)
Always in Season
Deodorant, full-size shampoo, conditioner, body wash & toothpaste
- Brushes and combs (all kinds)
- Bath towels and wash cloths (NEW and UNUSED, no hand towels please)
- Large and extra large duffle bags (new or gently used)
- Gift Cards in any denomination
Regretfully, we cannot accept used clothing, games, books or stuffed animals.